Friday 21 August 2015

Where am I at now! PANDAS, catatonia in the context of autism. mental health diagnosis's all a big mistake

So wow what a journey I have.

So my previous diagnosis were

Bipolar 2
Tic Disorder
Impulse Control Disorder
and numerous other diagnosis's

Here's whats actually going on.

Actually I don't have any of those mental health diagnosis, they were all just a big massive mistake.

Here's what actually were going on etc.

2013, I started my journey on finding out more strep infections related to conditions that are similar to mental health issues that require a different approach to healing.

Yes I found that clue, the missing piece clue was PANDAS and is still now to a degree. hey look it up you will be surprised over what you find etc.

Since that day Ive worked my butt off to heal underlying issues making me feel like crap on the inside etc. I succeeded all those mental health diagnose were removed, mental health discharged me in 2014 after I requested for it, I just needed a bit of hope that everything was gonna be ok.

I done a radical diet change etc, certain herbal stuff etc, and including pencilin/antibiotics treatments etc. I was on my way to being healed etc.

I got the autism specific support needs when my government brought in new disability funding policies for all people with autism spectrum conditions etc. Yay what a relieve this is to me etc.

However I still have ongoing issues, and it seems to most prominent term for my ongoing issues is Catatonia in the content of Autism which Dr Lorna Wing and Dr Shah have been studying etc.

Now my next port of call will be to a biomedical dr that understands autism, to see if they can help me, helpfully they can. This is essentially a regression in adults and teenagers with Autism who have high high demands put on them with lack of support etc. (in my case funded support from the government) and giving anti-psychotics for like 6 years which triggered a subtle form into a more advance moderate level of impairment. And I am seeking help to get better etc. this requires totally a sensitive approach. I am still here I am still fighting the battle that i have with my movements and speech and I will eventually get there with the right amounts of support, while i'm studying at the same time etc.

Until next time.
Love to every one. 

2 comments: