Thursday 14 March 2019

New Chapter in My Life

Last year 
I developed 
Stress induced psychosis.

This came as a complete shock
to myself and my family.

I spent 6 weeks in hospital.
I was doing too many things.
Eating unhealthy foods
In chronic pain daily
And so many other things.
Simply taking on too many
advocacy, work and study.

This is was lead me to
becoming severely unwell.

However through it all.
My sister became closer to me
I'm happy to call my sister
My biggest advocate to me
That sees me as her sister
Rather then just that 
DISABLED SISTER
She sees me as 
a sister, a aunty.

My sister loves me 
And I love her back.

A new chapter has started
Now I'm living with my mum again. 
Back in my home town. 
Having a break from studies. 

God has a different plan for my life
Then what I expected. 
I don't know what his plan is for me. 
However I trust God completely for 
what is to come.

Some employment places have kept me on.
I guess that is a start
but I'm back in some day services programmes.
Letting my brain rest and recover. 

1 comment:

  1. I see you sister
    I hear you sister
    and I will always be proud to call you my sister xc

    ReplyDelete