Thursday 28 March 2019

Being in control!

I get scared of freezing up.
I have to learn to be in control
And not worry what people think.

Freezing up or what we call
Catatonia in the context of Autism.
Is a very complex condition.

However I’m learning 
To be in control.

I don’t freeze up
As often as I have done
In the past.

In the control seat.

I was prayed for last 
Weekend.
And the vision they got.
Was for me to
Have fun
With God!

Now I have to think
What fun
Is God 
Referring too!

I’m sure I’ll figure it out
But not knowing what that
Fun is. 
Is making my tummy be
In knots.

I’ll get through 
As I have my mum 
On board as well.

Kinda have to have mum
On board
Because I’m 
Living with her after all

Learning to get on 
Is the best present 
For me to get
From God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment